Paralegal Contract Law, Corporate Law
We are looking for a Paralegal for the following assignments and tasks:
- Day-to-day handling of various administrative tasks in the corporate matters, with our experienced lawyers as well as directly with the clients
- Preparation of corporate documents, including preparation documentation related to appointments of directors, annual board and shareholder meetings, etc.
- Assist corporate projects, including set-up of new subsidiaries, or related to integration and consolidation of entities
- Compliance-related matters, related documents and correspondence
We are looking for candidates to meet the following criteria:
- You have completed BLaw/MLaw or comparable legal education
- You have previous work experience as a Paralegal in a challenging environment;
- You are fluent in English and in German with excellent spelling in both languages (additional language is an asset)
- You are fully at ease with the usual computer tools (Word, Outlook, Excel);
- You are well organized and precise in a deadline-driven environment
- You have a positive attitude to your colleagues and are client-oriented
We look forward to receiving your full application (CV, cover letter, work certificates and/or reference letters), by e-mail only (email@example.com). Your application will be handled with great consideration and confidentiality.
Gotthardstrasse 26 | Postfach | 6300 Zug